- Privately gated entry.
- Clean, light, airy and ready to move in.
- Cool elevation of approximately 3,000 ft.
- 1 Bedroom / 2 Full Baths
- Sold furnished.
- Custom cabinets
- Fireplace in the living room.
- Expansive covered lanai with 416 sq.ft.
- Detached carport/cabana with full bath.
- Extra attic space for storage
- Fruit trees: hawaiian chili peppers, lemons, figs, bananas, avocado, orange, lilikoi, mangos, peaches, and mountain apples.
This cottage on the slopes of Mauna Loa is ready to be called home. The property gets cool with an elevation of over 3,000ft. With cozy furnishings like custom cabinets, adjustable firmness bed, and electric heated fireplace, the main house is the perfect place to stay warm. The kitchen is efficient and is designed to get the job done. The covered lanai is a spacious 416 sqft with more than enough space for an addition of multiple rooms.
The second full bath can be found in the cabana. The cabana is a separate structure and is capable of multiple uses: carport, lanai, or even converted into a separate living studio/cottage.
This property is capable of carrying all of the typical family storage with extra space in the attics of both structures, and two separate storage sheds on the property.
The condition of the land has been well maintained by the retired owners. The entrance of the property is guarded by a rockwall roundabout and gated driveway. Currently providing a variety of fruiting plants: hawaiian chili peppers, lemons, figs, bananas, avocado, orange, lilikoi, mangos, peaches, and mountain apples.