- Newly Painted Interior
- Owned outright Photovoltaic Solar Panels (low electricity costs)
- Only minutes from Kealakekua Ranch Shopping Center
- Screened in Lanai
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Full Baths
- Cool elevation of approximately 2,100 ft.
- Expansive open air lanai
- Detached carport/cabana with extra storage space
- Attic for extra storage space
- Fruit trees: Macadamia, Lime, Lemons, Bananas, Taro, Peaches, and Blueberries
Located only minutes away from Kealakekua Ranch Shopping Ctre, post office, and Mamalahoa Bypassroad. This 3bed 2 bath is ready to be called home. Embracing the land it sits on, the home overlooks the rows of fruiting trees and horizon. The large great room and lanai provide ample space for family and friends. At an elevation of 2100ft, the dining room fireplace will keep you cozy on cool nights. The interior has been freshly painted and each bedroom has its own walk-in closet.
This property is capable of carrying all of the typical family storage. The attic is easily accessible with stairs and can be used for extra storage space. The carport is a separate structure with 2 rooms capable of multiple uses: carport, workshop, or more. The two separate storage sheds are a great addition.
The condition of the property has been well maintained by the owners. The entrance to the land is lush with a driveway leading through a garden like property. Currently providing a variety of fruiting plants: Macadamia, Lime, Lemons, Bananas, Taro, Peaches, and Blueberries.